- Created not-for-profit foundation that turned profitable within first year
- Demonstrated ability to raise significant individual and corporate revenues in a struggling economy
- Ran multimillion dollar capital campaigns surpassing goals
- Planned and executed multiple six-figure generating fundraising events
- Accomplished at quickly assessing and strengthening advancement operations to maximize results
Secured funding to restore a former farm field — now a dedicated Illinois Nature Preserve, supporting important migratory bird habitat areas and providing habitat for 17 state-listed threatened and endangered species.
Created $5 million campaign plan to provide additional trails and access improvements, restore habitat for 100 new acres of farmland, provide scenic respite, and interpret the natural and cultural history along the Fox River.
Completed the $50 million Campaign for Network Chicago
- Lake County Forest Preserve District and the Preservation Foundation of the Lake County Forest Preserves
- WTTWChannel11 & 98.7WFMT
- Erie Family Health Center
- Metropolitan Chicago Breast Cancer Task Force
- Wisconsin Illinois Senior Housing, Inc.
- Howard Brown Health Center
- Center on Halsted
- Health & Disability Advocates
- Michigan Women’s Foundation
- Smith College Internships in the Public Interest
- The Fairway Network